My Favorite SCPs
- SCP-1147 is a plum tree with seeds that can grow in any substance. The resulting tree and its fruit display the properties of that substance. There are many instances of SCP-1147 from testing
this property. Here are my favorites:
- SCP-1147-CO - Its leaves can be soaked in water and quickly harden into concrete.
- SCP-1147-GL - The tree is made of perfect glass, with leaves that refract light like prisms.
- SCP-1147-MO - The tree is looks and smells like money, but no pieces of it could pass as intact currency. I like this one for the witty remark by Dr. Laurel.
- SCP-1147-WA - Planted in water via hydroponics, the trunk resembles quartz and the fruits are like refreshing, slightly plummy water bottles.
- SCP-1147-ME - It seems like it should be composed of cow meat. I was excited at the thought of a juicy steak coming from a tree, but tested D-Class described the taste of the cooked fruit as "gross" and "wrong". So much for my
- SCP-3349, also known as Printing EKG, is a heart condition that can manifest when someone is given certain amounts of certain medicines over a specific time frame. It makes their hearts
occasionally emit static, purring, voices, and sometimes screaming.
- SCP-5762, "a doctor a day", is an autonomous surgery robot that displays cute little messages on its text display. It shut itself down after a patient with traumatic injuries died on its operating